Exchanges or refunds may be issued for damaged or defective items that are reported within 14 days upon receiving delivery.
The procedure for returning damaged or defective merchandise is as follows:
- Email to email@example.com to request “Return Authorization From”.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been reviewed.
- If your return request has been approved, you will receive a separate email containing a return call tag to send back the merchandise.
- A refund or store credit for exchange will be issued to your account once we receive the returned items.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping to receive refunds. Any returns sent to us without prior approval will NOT receive refunds.
- Any requests for returns and exchanges after 14 days will not be approved.